Flexible Hydraulic and Pneumatic Hoses
The company produces a wide range of hose-end connectors and flexible hydraulic and pneumatic hoses, designed for equipment used in ore-dressing and road-building, land and water transportation, machine-building, agricultural machinery, machine units, etc.
The operational pressure reaches 380 bar and the temperature ranges from -40 C to +240 C in accordance with the type and diameter of the hoseand its function.
Conventional hose diameters – from DN5 (3/16’’ or 5mm) to DN60 (2 3/8’’ or 60.3mm). Operational fluid – fuel, oil, cooling liquid, air and technical gases, etc.
- Perfectly equipped workshop for equipment completion of flexible hydraulic and pneumatic hoses (FHPH).
- Design and development of documentation for production of different combinations for FHPH implementation.
- Well-supplied warehouse base.
- Varied technical and production experience.
- Qualified and perfectly trained personnel.
- Implemented operational system for quality management ISO9001.
- Rubber hoses with textile braiding, types 1 TE, 2TE, 3TE in compliance with DIN20021.
- Rubber hoses with steel braiding, types 1 ST, 1SN, 2ST, 2SN in compliance with DIN20022 and SAE100R1A.
- Rubber hoses with steel spiral braiding, types 4SP, 4SN in compliance with DIN20023 and SAE100R9R and types 6SH. 6SP in compliance with SAE100R12.
- PTFE (Telefon).
- Catalogues and certificates
- IPO Manufacturing Brochure